His Porn Addiction and Her Betrayal Trauma—Part One
Updated: Feb 6, 2020
When a woman finds out about her husband's infidelity through porn use, an affair or other sexual behaviors, a flood of emotions can come rushing in—shock, confusion, anger, fear, inadequacy, anxiety, depression and many more. All of this is part of what is known as "Betrayal Trauma."
In this episode, Mark and Steve talk raw and real about Betrayal Trauma—
- You are NOT going crazy! The roller coaster ride of emotions you're feeling is normal.
- Whatever you're feeling is OK for you. No one has the right to tell you how you should or shouldn't feel!
- Now that you know about his infidelity, should you still keep having sex with him?
- Should you stay in the relationship or move on?
- Can he ever really, truly break out of his porn/sexual addiction and be "normal"?
- Was anything in your past relationship with him real? Was it all a lie? Did he ever really love you?
- How can you ever trust him again? Where do you go from here? Can you mend your marriage relationship?